We are Lightening the world,
When the winds of change blow,
Some people build walls and others build
- wind mills.
Design,Supply & Errection
for HT and LT
Today's resource for a brighter tomorrow
The power plant does not have the energy
It generates energy.
Indus High Power Consultancy have great pleasure in introducing ourselves among leading Electrical Consultancy based in Chennai, having been commenced during December, 2010 & we have completed Full Seven Years and nearing completion of 8th year of Customer Service, with the coordination of all our Valuable Client Companies. Also obtained 'ESA' Grade License issued by the Tamilnadu Electrical Licensing Board, Government of Tamilnadu from LV (Low Voltage) to EHV (Extra High Voltage System). Having served in T.N.E.B., and accomplished execution of works all over Tamil Nadu, particularly in the I.T. Corridor Division of Chennai, we have now assembled a dedicated Team of various qualified and experienced Engineers & Technical Staff, excelling in E.H.T., H.T., Sub Station and Electrical Equipment Erection works, O.H. U.G., Feeders, High Power Tower Lines and also in Non Conventional Energy Resources (Wind & Solar Power). Having served in the Board, we are exposed to mandatory Rules & Regulations, Procedures from Basic Application to effecting of L.T., H.T., E.H.T., and Supply involving Estimation, Work Orders and Execution Methods.
Further as Senior officials of TNEB, at all levels, we have the vast with varied experience of supervision of execution of all works relating to 11/33/110/230 KV Sub Station Works, right from the preparation of BOQ, Design & Drawings, Procurement of materials, initiation of erection, supervision, execution, testing and Commissioning of all Electrical Equipments of 11/33/110/230 KV Sub Stations.
As allied Concern, we are well acquainted with authorities of C.E.I.G., C.E.A., Highways, C.M.D.A., P.W.D. and T.N.E.R.C.
We have separate wing for "Power Quality Analysis" and through which - We do specific study of the TNEB Supply Source in the vicinity of the Client's Project to suitably suggest necessary improvement works on both sides to the benefit of the client for un-interrupted supply based on demand load of client as well as power stability.
We execute our works on time schedule envisaged and in correlation with other involved agencies in the Ongoing Projects and also in Completed Projects.
We have great pleasure in introducing ourselves amongst leading Electrical Consultancies based in Chennai
Having served in TNEB, and accomplished execution of various works all over Tamil Nadu, particularly in the I.T.Coridor Division of Chennai, we have now assembled a dedicated Team
Retired Executive Engineer/T.N.E.B.,
More than 3 decades of dedicated service in T.N.E.B., - Rapport with allied departments - SUCH AS C.E.I.G., C.E.A., P.W.D., & C.M.D.A.
Erection works of various - E.H.T., & H.T. Sub Stations, H.T. & L.T. - Equipments Tower Line Erections Switch Gears Over Head Lines U.G. Cables Networks - All Over Tamil Nadu - According to T.N.E.B.,&C.E.I.G., Specifications.
Feeder Across River Vaigai @ Madurai.
Chief Ministers Gold Medal for dedicated service in tneb during Silver Jubilee function (2007)
OUR MAIN MOTIVE
- First to educate the Applicants.
- Explain briefly the present Rules and Regulations of TNEB, CEIG & TNERC.
- In What Way, all the above said Rules and Regulations would hold GOOD for New Project & Existing Service Connections – committed by the clients.
- To ascertain the total required Demand Load in the beginning of the Project itself and also for the existing consumers, to cater to their needs.
- The kind of Infrastructure available in TNEB for the applicants New Project site and what will be the essential requirements to be implemented / proposed by TNEB with the help of the Project Head for effective, stable and rated Voltage and Current.
- Explain the necessity of New Sub Station and Provision of Land, as per Rules in the case of New Projects.
- Co-ordinate the applicant’s new proposal directly to TNEB and to act accordingly.
- Review & Coordination with the Architects / EB Licence Holders / “A” Grade Contractors and to intimate the facts to the Project Heads.
- Attending all the Review/Discussion Meetings and keeping updated with the Minutes of such Meetings then and there and for suggesting the further steps to be taken up in the Projects.
- Act truly as a Very Good Consultancy by Liaisoning with all Departments and finally for effecting all the required quantity of Service Connections – within the specified time schedule.
- All the above are possible with MINIMUM CHARGES coupled with EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION too.