IHPC Will listen to your needs, anticipate your expectations, help you achieve comprehensive range of services
- We have great pleasure in introducing ourselves amongst leading Electrical Consultancy based in Chennai
- We will analyze the entire scope of the project and made them to one single window operation
- Initial step to identify the total load of the project with the help of SLD and total number of services. Once derived the load we will start executing the work by submission of application to TNEB, coordinating with TNEB till getting the power to the entire project.
- We have quality and well-trained engineers to support you in all activities related to TNEB
- Consulting charges based upon the work of nature
- frequent visiting to the client place
- frequent meeting upon the scope of work
- Document preparations to TNEB.
- Co-ordinating with TNEB officials
- Site Visiting with TNEB Officials
- Our service - Coordination with Statutory bodies, Government Agencies, etc for obtaining necessary approvals, Inspection Services and till energizing the services
- Transmission networks are evolving into Smart Grids, integrating multiple energy sources, optimizing energy efficiency, and providing higher reliability and availability. Gas-Insulated Substations (GIS) offer solutions to face these new challenges. Gas-insulated substation provides reliability in complex environment conditions (populated areas, mountains, small areas...) allowing to efficiently operate networks and clear faults downstream.
- IHPC provides design, engineering and consultancy services in Basic engineering,
Pre-bid engineering and Detail engineering services, Procurement assistance, Vendor drawing review, Inspection of equipment, Supervision of erection, testing and commissioning for the Electrical and associated civil works of following type of projects:
- Gas Insulated/Conventional indoor/outdoor substations from 11kv up to 230 KV.
- Undertake turnkey electrical projects, such as laying of HT cables for 110 /33 /11 KV substations
- Also, we have well equipped & dedicated team of persons to lay the cable for 110/33 KV Sub Stations, as per the standards of TANTRANSCO
- Overhead distribution lines up to 33kV.
- Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls and Automation part of Steel, Coal, Chemicals, Cement, Minerals, Materials Handling, Mining and Miscellaneous industrial projects
- Substation Automation, SCADA and telecommunication.
- Fiber Optic communication systems of EHV substations.
Our engineers have experiences in these kinds of projects in India. We are also engaged in Geo technical investigation, CAD Drafting, Civil & Structural Consultancy, Project Management Services, Protection Engineering, Controls and Automation, Instrumentation, HVAC & Fire protection engineering, Switch gear & Relay Panel Engineering.
- Gas Insulated Switchgear is gaining popularity in India and many other countries. It consumes much smaller space comparing to outdoor switch yard. Space restraints forcing project owners to opt for Gas insulated switchgears instead of Air insulated.
- All switchgear components like CB, isolator, CT, PT, LA bus bars are mounted in SF6 gas filled chambers. Since SF6 gas provides much better insulation than air.
- The phase to phase and phase to earth clearances can be reduced considerably resulting in very compact design of switchgear.
- Attracts less maintenance.
- We are the CEIG ESA Licence coordinator for getting Safety in a Industry / Multi-storage building / Shopping malls / theatres / DG Sets etc, in Tamil Nadu.
- A dedicated team of Engineers, Supervisors, and experienced technicians for carrying our all types of Electrical works in compliance with IE rules and regulation to the complete satisfaction of our valuable clients
- We maintain excellent support with statutory authorities of TNEB, CEIG, CEA and other state Electricity Boards, for fulfilling and completing our projects.
- We are looking forward to associate with you and assist you for endeavouring in all electrical work.
- Undertake turnkey electrical projects, such as 110/33/11 KV Sub Stations, 33/11 KV Sub Stations, Capacitor Banks etc.,
- Also, we have well equipped & dedicated team of persons for Erection of 110/33 KV Sub Stations, as per the standards of TANTRANSCO
- Electrical Installation including - Supply & Erection of RMUs, Distribution Transformers, Pillar Boxes, O.H. Feeders with Double Pole Structures, HT & LT Cables - Supply & Laying, as per TNEB Norms. (Particularly for the past 5 years - more than 26 major various Clients/Projects with more than 70 Nos. of RMUs are installed by us
- Annual Electrical Maintenance with preventive maintenance and modification works as per requirement
- Follow up activities including Monthly Billing – ACCD. Power Factor Penalty Enforcements and Quota Fixabilities.
- Supply , Erection , testing commissioning for 3 Phase / 1 Phase metering & EB online payments – ACT FIBER NET,
- Design, Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Harmonic Filters – on conducting Harmonic Study – which had been completed in more than 250 HT Industrial & Commercial Consumers & also Harmonic Filters Designed, Supplied, Installed & Commissioned.
- HV indoor / Outdoor substation, outdoor structure / Transformer, RMU / RMG breaker work installation
- All Types Of MV/LV Panels, SSB Panel, AMF Panel. ATS Panel . DG Synchronization panels PDB, LDB etc
- Bus Duct
- Raising mains
- Cable trays both perforated and ladder type
- HV/LV Cable Laying & Termination
- Control cable laying & termination
- Complete Cold loop checking of controls
- Generator Erection & Licensing
- Chemical type Earthing.
- Street light erection, High mast erection
- Weather proof / Flame Proof Type Lighting Switch Gears
- G.I conduit/ MS conduit/ PVC Conduit wiring.
- Transformer Oil Filtration
- Testing of all type of protection relays, transformer, meters etc.
- Basic engineering services in Electrical involving System Design, selection of main equipment, sizing of Transformers, captive Generators, master Single line diagram, and layout drawings.
- Detailed Design of Electrical system including EHV and HV Switchyard Equipments, MV/LV power distribution system, Power and Distribution Transformers, Motor Control Centers.
- Preparation of General Arrangement drawings for Load Centre, Lighting system, Design of Grounding and Lightning Protection Systems
- Short Circuit Calculation, Power flow studies, Protection and Metering, Relay Co- ordination using ETAP Software.
- Cable Engineering including cable routing, sizing, calculation of voltage drop/power loss,quantity estimates and cutting schedule. Special requirements such as guaranteed transmission and distribution loss can be met.
Substation & Switch Yard Design
- IHPC design engineers work very closely with the client to fully understand the application and expectations, before starting the design of any switchyard and substation project. Substations are designed in modular units with add as you grow philosophy. Our substation design teams have high level of technical knowledge and experience to deliver leading edge concepts and solutions to substation and switchyard design projects. Our substation design team works closely with structural engineers to design suitable foundation design and structural loading calculation, deliver the entire design as one package
- IHPC has acquired state of the art software's, developed in-house tools and standards for substation design, grounding and bus arrangement ensure like radial ring, paired elements, main and transfer, double bus double breaker system etc.
- Our design team has the knowledge and experience in the application of energy storage systems, back to back shunt capacitor banks, phase shifting transformers etc.
- Our substation design team has provided cost effective solutions for indoor/outdoor type consumer side substations for 11kV/33kV/66kV/110kV which is connected to the local power network through HT metering, HT beakers and control gear
- Conceptual design ,Electrical design,Physical layout, Detailed engineering drawings, Equipment specification, Earthing and lightning protection design,Substation lighting system design,Protection and metering diagrams,Substation clearance diagrams,Erection key diagrams,Cable routing & schedule,Battery and LVAC system,SCADA,Control room layout Electrical Panels & Switch Boards Design
- Electrical panels and distribution board houses conductors, switchgear and equipment for connecting, controlling and protecting various circuit elements in an electrical distribution system easy and safe handling of electrical energy. Electrical distribution boards, by virtue of it being an integral part in controlling and protecting the electrical installation and operating personnel needs to be designed with high degree of skill, precision and accuracy
- There are several minute details which need to be considered while designing the distribution boards.
- Our design engineers have the knowledge, skill, training, experience and passion to design the best distribution board which will maximize safety during installation, up gradation and maintenance an economical cost. We have installed several customized panel design software's and developed in-house tools to design electrical distribution boards according to the individual requirements of our various clients. Our customer oriented design process has enabled us to serve clients from diverse fields like power plants, panel builders, architects, construction companies, housing developers, engineering design companies, airports and many more.
Key Deliverables of IHPC
- Execution of Turnkey Electrical Projects
- Supply and Installation of HT & LT Electrical Installation
- Execution of Internal & External Electrification Works
- Electrification works upto 400 KV SS
- Execution of turnkey contracts for Industries, Residential/Commercial Building, Hotels/ Resorts etc.
- Execution of Electrification works for Government / Private / Central Government/ Government Undertakings Etc
- Liaisoing with C.E.I.G & C.E.A Getting approval for new installation/additional / modification/ alteration/generators, etc.
- Liaison with T.N.E.B., P.W.D., C.M.D.A., & T.N.E.R.C
- Liaison with T.N.E.B for 3 Phase / 1 Phase Connection - ACT FIBER NET,
Electrical Maintenance Division
We also undertake Electrical Maintenance Works - under our valuable services, in the name of IHPE - a sister concern of IHPC.
In general the Public Mains Power Supply voltage waveform is sinusoidal, which means that it includes only the fundamental frequency (50Hz or 60Hz) without any harmonic multiples. Purely resistive circuits such as filament lamps or heaters, when powered from the mains, draw a current that is directly proportional to the applied voltage and do not create any extra harmonic components
What is the Impact of harmonics
The actual problems of any Project will vary, depending on the types and number of installed harmonic producing loads. Most Projects can withstand nonlinear loads of up to 15% of the total electrical system capacity without concern, but, when the nonlinear loads exceed 15% some non-apparent negative consequences can be expected.
What types of equipment /loads can cause the HARMONIC problem?
Devices and systems that cause harmonics are present in all sectors, i.e. Industrial, Commercial and Residential. Harmonics are caused by non-linear loads (i.e. loads that draw current with a waveform that is not the same as that of the supply voltage).
Hybrid Harmonic filters
- Industrial installations with a set of non-linear loads representing more than 200 kVA (variable-speed drives, UPSs, rectifiers, etc.)
- Installations requiring power-factor correction
- Installations where voltage distortion must be reduced to avoid disturbing sensitive loads
- Installations where current distortion must be reduced to avoid overloads
- Installations where strict limits on harmonic emissions must be met
Supply, erection, testing & commissioning of compact Outdoor/ type, non draw out type SF6 insulated 11 KV RMU comprising of 2LBS, (loop in loop out) and 1no outgoing vacuum circuit breakers. Civil foundations with necessary structural steel work as per drawing.
Supply, Installation, testing and commissioning of Outdoor/Indoor type 33KV, 11 KV RMG as per TNEB & CEIG Norms with Civil foundation & necessary structural steel work as per drawing (TNEB & CEIG approved)
We are among the reputed organizations, highly engaged in providing an optimum quality Transformer supply & Erection Services. The provided service is carried out by our skilled professionals using the finest grade tools and modern technology. This service is performed in the best possible manner within the scheduled time-frame. Further, this service can be availed for our client's at the most economical price.
Earth pit installation
We have been able to undertake Earthing Erection Services. These services are undertaken by our skilled professionals as per the industry set guidelines. They make use of advance technology and machines to render these services with great effectiveness. We provide incredible services, which is rendered with the help of latest machines and tools.
Backed by a team of skilled professionals, we are providing to our clients high quality Electrical Erection Services. Our adroit professionals make use of ultra-modern tools and techniques to render this service as per the clients' need. We have done the major Indian and Japanese projects e.g. industrial, housing, external, internal all kind of installation, erection and supplier. In order to provide maximum satisfaction to the valuable patrons, this service is rendered within the predefined time span.
HT/LT Cable Laying
HT & LT Cable Supply & Laying Services for which, we lay drum lengths of cable through pipes & trenches with excavation.